The Writing Center is currently accepting requests for online tutorials. Please allow a response time of 3 business days.
PUC students, faculty, and staff are welcome to submit writing for an asynchronous online tutorial. One of our staff who is certified in online tutorials will review the submitted questions and concerns, read the submitted text, and provide feedback via e-mail. The response will often include a Microsoft Word document, in which the Comments feature has been used to address areas of the text directly (usually in the form of questions directed to the writer). Taking the same form as our face-to-face sessions, we will respond online by addressing the writing as a whole, rather than making any “edits” to the document.
After reading the information above, you may submit your writing to us for an online tutorial by doing the following:
E-mail the paper to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Online Tutorial” as the subject and the following information in the message box:
- First and Last Name
- Status (i.e., undergraduate, graduate, faculty, staff)
- Indicate whether or not session details should be sent to the instructor
- Provide the course and course number for which the tutorial is requested
- Describe the assignment
- Ask 2-3 specific questions about the text you are submitting
- Attach the paper as a .doc, .docx, or .rtf file