Economic and other challenges require prudent, self-searching and decision making about our jobs, careers and future. In response, Purdue University Calumet, in partnership with The Times of Northwest Indiana, is hosting an enrichment program for local residents who are . . .
- Job searching,
- Concerned about the possibility of being downsized by their employer,
- Considering a career change,
- At a job/career crossroads,
- Planning to return to the job market after an extended absence,
- Exploring the prospect of starting a business,
Preview sessions of Purdue Calumet’s Tuesday, June 23 Working Smarter to be Job Marketable program at our Hammond, Indiana campus.
To guarantee free admission to our program, beginning at 6:00 p.m., register here. The program will be held in Alumni Hall of the Student Union & Library, accessible from 173rd Street east of Woodmar Avenue, north at the traffic light.