The current economic recession requires prudent, self-searching decision making about our jobs, careers and future. In response, Purdue University Calumet, in partnership with The Times and Post-Tribune newspapers, is hosting an enrichment program for local residents who are . . .
- Job searching,
- Concerned about the possibility of being downsized by their employer,
- Considering a career change,
- At a job/career crossroads,
- Planning to return to the job market after an extended absence,
- Exploring the prospect of starting a business,
To guarantee free admission to our program, beginning at 6:15 p.m., click here to register. The program will be held on campus in Alumni Hall of the Student Union & Library, accessible from 173rd Street east of Woodmar Avenue, north at the traffic light.