Time: Tuesdays at 11:30 a.m.
Weigh-in: 11:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Meeting Location: SULB 301
Current session running January 20 – April 14, 2015
Find out how it works anytime. New members can join at a pro-rated rate.read more ... Weight Watchers at Work
Memberships can be purchased:
- Online – Employees and Staff may purchase their memberships online at purduecal.edu/fitnesscenter/
- Student Accounts in Lawshe
AARP Safe Driving
- Monday, March 9, 2015
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015
- Thursday, August 20, 2015
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Location: CLO 154 – Classroom Office Building is accessed from Purdue University Calumet’s 169th street entrance.
Instructor: Jeanette Pike
- Tune up your driving skills and update your knowledge of the rules of the road.
- Learn defensive driving techniques.
- Discover ways to handle left turns, right-of-way, highway traffic and blind spots.
Upon completion of the class, you may qualify for an automobile insurance discount given by your insurance company. Contact your insurance agent for more details.
To sign up for this class, contact Gayle O’Connor at email@example.com or 219-989-2709.read more ... AARP Driver Safety Program
Tobacco Cessation Waiver Opportunity & Programs
An approved tobacco cessation program must be completed between September 1 – November 14, 2014 to qualify for a waiver of additional premium beginning January 1, 2015.read more ... Tobacco Cessation
Fall Semester 2014
- Wednesday, September 24th
- Thursday, October 9th
- Tuesday, October 21st
- Friday, November 7th
ALL dates are from 7AM – 9AM in the Fitness & Recreation Building – Room 129read more ... Spring Semester Blood Screenings