Unlimited Group Exercise Class Pass
Attend one, two or all classes for one fee!!
- $30 per class/7-wk session – Employees (Spouses/SSDP), Students & PUC Fitness Center Members
- $50 per class/7-wk session – Public
Monday, July 13th
Noon-1:00pm or 1:30-2:30pm
Student Union Library Building – Room 301
You Will Learn:
- How to track trends and determine if additional testing is needed
- How to assess nutritional status organ and immune function
- How to identify chronic disease
For more information – 989-2709 or firstname.lastname@example.org more ... Understanding Bloodscreening Results
Purdue University Calumet Blood Drive
Tuesday, June 16th 9:30am-3:30pm
Student Union Library Building – Room 321
To schedule an appointment:read more ... American Red Cross Blood Drive
Come Join The Club… Million Step Club!!
Program Lasts 20 Consecutive Weeks
5 miles 5 days/week or 3.5 miles 7 days/week
Begin Logging Steps by May 25, 2015
Log Sheets Due: By Friday, October 16, 2015
read more ... Million Step Club
Flu Vaccine Schedule:
- Monday, October 5 11am – 2pm
- Tuesday, October 20 11am – 2pm
- Wednesday, October 28 7am – 9am
All flu vaccine clinics are held by Franciscan Working Well. You must have an appointment.
Seasonal flu shots are free to all benefits-eligible faculty, staff, official retirees, their spouses or same sex domestic partners. BRING YOUR PUID CARD! (Spouses/SSDP will need to show the employee’s PUID).
Flyer TBAread more ... Spring 2015 Flu Vaccine Schedule
- Tuesday, September 22 – 7-9am
- Wednesday, October 7 – 7-9am
- Thursday, October 22 – 7-9am
- Friday, November 6 – 7-9am
Location: Fitness Center #129 (Next to Athletic Department)
Phone Registration: (219) 465-6460
Online Registration: http://www.franciscanhammondclinic.org/clients/users/login.aspread more ... Fall Blood Screenings
AARP Safe Driving
- Monday, March 9, 2015
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015
- Thursday, August 20, 2015
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Location: CLO 154 – Classroom Office Building is accessed from Purdue University Calumet’s 169th street entrance.
Instructor: Jeanette Pike
- Tune up your driving skills and update your knowledge of the rules of the road.
- Learn defensive driving techniques.
- Discover ways to handle left turns, right-of-way, highway traffic and blind spots.
Upon completion of the class, you may qualify for an automobile insurance discount given by your insurance company. Contact your insurance agent for more details.
To sign up for this class, contact ...read more ... AARP Driver Safety Program
Time: Tuesdays at 11:30 a.m.
Weigh-in: 11:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Meeting Location: SULB 301
Current session running January 20 – April 14, 2015
Find out how it works anytime. New members can join at a pro-rated rate.read more ... Weight Watchers at Work
Memberships can be purchased:
- Online – Employees and Staff may purchase their memberships online at purduecal.edu/fitnesscenter/
- Student Accounts in Lawshe