- 7 cups finely shredded green cabbage (about 1/2 head)
- 1 cup thinly vertically sliced red onion
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine cabbage, onion, and 1 cup carrot in a large bowl.
- Combine white wine vinegar, sugar, mustard, mayonnaise, salt, black pepper, and red pepper in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Add the mustard mixture to cabbage mixture, and toss well to coat.
- Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- Stir before serving.
7 servings (serving size: about 1 cup)
- CALORIES 58 (12% from fat)
- FAT 0.8g (sat 0.1g,mono 0.1g,poly 0.3g)
- IRON 0.5mg
- CHOLESTEROL 0.0mg
- CALCIUM 43mg
- CARBOHYDRATE 12.3g
- SODIUM 172mg
- PROTEIN 1.5g
- FIBER 3g
Source: Cooking Light
Article Category: Recipe