Cook Time: 25min
- 8 oz linguine, uncooked
- 1T margarine
- 1 lb. medium fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3 oz low fat cream cheese, cubed
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain
- Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, melt margarine. Sprinkle shrimp with garlic salt; cook until shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes. Add milk and heat just to boiling; stir in cream cheese and basil. Reduce heat, stirring constantly until cream cheese id completely melted. Remove from heat; stir in parmesan cheese.
- Toss hot pasta and sauce; serve immediately.
Article Category: Recipe