Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 1 hr 35 min
Makes: 12 servings, one piece each
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1 container (15 oz.) POLLY-O Natural Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 jar (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Meanwhile, mix 1-1/4 cups mozzarella cheese, the ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, parsley and egg until well blended; set aside.
- DRAIN meat; return to skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Add water to empty sauce jar; cover with lid and shake well. Add to meat mixture; stir until well blended. Spread 1 cup of the sauce onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish; top with layers of 3 lasagna noodles, 1/3 of the ricotta cheese mixture and 1 cup sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining 3 noodles and the remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1-1/4 cups mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Cover with greased foil.
- BAKE 45 min. Remove foil; bake an additional 15 min. or until heated through. Let stand 15 min. before cutting to serve.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Since this comfort food classic serves 12, it’s a perfect dish to serve at your next gathering.
Spray foil with cooking spray before covering the lasagna. This will help prevent the foil from sticking to the cheese on top.
Noodles will expand during baking to fill baking dish.
- Calories 330
- Total fat 16 g
- Saturated fat 8 g
- Cholesterol 70 mg
- Sodium 580 mg
Carbohydrate 23 g
- Dietary fiber 2 g
- Sugars 5 g
- Protein 23 g
- Vitamin A 15% DV
- Vitamin C 10% DV
- Calcium 40% DV
- Iron 10% DV
Article Category: Recipe