Prep Time: 30min
Start to Finish: 50 min
Makes: 10 sandwiches
- 1 can (8oz) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 ½ slices (2.5 oz) American cheese slices, quartered
- 10 large hot dogs
- Cooking spray
- Mustard or ketchup, if desired
- Heat over to 375 Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal. With knife or kitchen scissors, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough. Slice cheeses slices into quarter (1/2 slices cheese, cut in half).
- Wrap 4 pieces of dough around each hot dog and ¼ slice of cheese to look like “bandages,” stretching dough slightly to completely cover hot dog. About ½ inch from one end of each hot dog, separate “bandages” so hot dog show thought for “face” On ungreased large cookie places wrapped hot dogs (cheese side down); spray dough lightly with cooking spray.
- Back 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and hot dogs are hot. With mustard, draw features on “face.”
Article Category: Recipe