This super-simple 2-ingredient recipe is a Weight Watchers Fave!
- 1 box devil’s food cake mix
- 1 can solid pack pumpkin (15 oz.)
- Mix the two ingredients together. DO NOT add anything else that may be mentioned on the box, such as eggs, oil, or water. The mixture will be very thick and you will be tempted to add in other things to make the batter smoother. DO NOT DO THIS AS IT WILL RUIN EVERYTHING.
- Place batter into muffin tins (or mini muffin tins) lined with paper, or sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Makes 12 regular or 36 mini muffins.
(1 Muffin or 3 minis – 181 calories, 3.5g fat, 37 carbs, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein – 4 Weight Watchers points)
Article Category: Recipe