Contact an Admissions Counselor:
The College Database ranked Purdue Calumet No. 2 among Indiana universities – just behind our Big Ten sister institution in West Lafayette – for providing a quality education at an affordable price. Nearly 60 percent of
our students receive financial assistance, and Purdue Calumet recognizes student achievement by awarding more than $3.3 million in scholarships annually to academically talented students.
Cost to Attend (2014-15)
- Average full-time attendance for undergraduate students per semester: 15 credit hours (5 classes)
- Tuition and fees for average full-time student per year (in-state): $7,240.50
- Tuition and fees for average full-time student per year (out-of-state): $16,356
- Housing cost per academic yearat University Village: $5,485
We are dedicated to recognizing the academic excellence of our students. Entering freshmen and new transfer students are considered for academic scholarships as part of the admissions process. These scholarships will be renewable for up to a maximum of four (4) years of study at Purdue University Calumet, unless otherwise noted, as long as the recipient continues to meet the scholarship criteria and program requirements.
Visit the Office of Undergraduate Studies website for more information about scholarship opportunities.
- 9,422 Total Enrollment (2013-14)
- More than 50,000 Granted Purdue Degrees
- 40% Minority and International Students
- 19 to 1 Student-to-Faculty Ratio
- 32% Transfer Students
- 93% Retention Rate (colleges and advising units Fall 2013 Cohort)
- 43% Male Undergraduates
- 57% Female Undergraduates