Welcome to the Travel Center at Purdue University Calumet. We would like to take this opportunity to introduce the Travel Center and our services. The Travel Center was created to assist the faculty and staff at PUC in University business travel. Below are some of the exemplary services that the Travel Center offers:
- Preparation of University travel forms including the Form 1 – Transportation Request.
- Prepayment of airfare, registration fees, and lodging for student travels, study abroad travel, and athletic team travel.
- Prepayment of online courses and webinars that don’t require travel off-campus.
- Prepayment of Coach USA (formerly Tri-State) airport transportation vouchers. They are available through the Travel Center at a discounted rate.
- Assistance with travel arrangements for speakers, consultants, guests of Purdue University Calumet, and perspective employees.
- Training for Concur Travel and Expense system.
Please contact the Travel Center for your business travel as soon as you become aware of your travel plans.
The Travel Center is located in SAB 1029 and 1031, and may be reached at ext. 2148. You may click here to email us or contact us via fax at ext. 3149 .
We look forward to assisting you!
Michelle Gilhooly – Travel Center Administrator
Open Position - Travel Clerk