- The Praxis Series assessments are used by colleges and universities for entry into Teacher Education programs. There are three types of PRAXIS tests: PRAXIS I, PRAXIS II, & PRAXIS III.
- PRAXIS I exams include academic skills assessments; they are designed to be taken at the beginning of your college career as a measure of reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- PRAXIS II exams measure a student’s knowledge of teaching subjects.
- PRAXIS III exams are classroom performance exams. They are used to evaluate all aspects of a beginning teacher’s classroom performance.
- A nonrefundable fee of $ 40.00 is assessed per test date
- Test Fee amounts vary from $30 – $115.00 per subject, plus a registration fee.
- Special service fees require an additional payment, along with test and registration costs.
Free PRAXIS preparation booklets are available from the Educational Testing Service. For questions about the PRAXIS Series or to register for the test, call 609-771-7395, or visit the Educational Testing Service website.
PRAXIS Test Dates 2012-2013
PRAXIS at PUC Hammond Campus
PRAXIS Dates at ALC – Crown Point
PRAXIS Dates 2013-2014
All dates at PUC Hammond Campus