The Testing Services Center offers make-up testing services to assist Purdue Calumet Faculty. Make-up testing can be scheduled by Faculty in advance of exams. Make-up testers test at the Center under proctored supervision in our secure environment.
Make-Up Exam Policies and Procedures:
Professor is responsible for:
- Contacting Testing Services Center to schedule exam date.
- Providing a list of students expected for the make-up exam.
- Providing exam and all exam materials, including ScanTron’s, graph paper, etc. Exam can be emailed or dropped off hard copy.
- Providing exam instructions, i.e. open vs. closed book, notes allowed, laptop allowed, etc.
- Picking up hard copy exams upon completion of all make-up testing.
Student is responsible for:
- Call Testing Services Center to schedule a time to take test on exam day.
- Adhering to all test instructions.
To schedule a make-up exam, contact the Testing Services Center at email@example.com or (219) 989-2504. We will need the exam date, faculty name and course information. There are no charges or fees to Faculty or student for make-up exams.