Proctored Testing at Purdue Calumet
The Testing Services Center offers exam proctoring services for community residents and professionals who need to take a test under the supervision of a college testing office. We administer both paper/pencil and computer-based tests from universities and professional institutions located locally or nationally.
How to Arrange for an Exam:
- Students must notify their institution that they want to take a proctored exam at Purdue Calumet. Some institutions require a form to be completed by the proctor; others require web registration.
- Students must schedule an appointment at the Testing Services Center in order to test. Tests are administered during our regular office hours under strict security procedures.
- Pay attention to the requirements of your university and course professor as they may have specific instructions on how to schedule your exam, what day and time you must test and items you may need to bring with you.
If you would like to have the Purdue University Calumet Testing Services Center proctor your exam or placement test, please complete the following request form. Once submitted, the form will be sent to the Testing Services Center. We will contact your college/university, professor or placement testing office to complete their specific proctor assignment process.
- Appointments are required.
- Photo ID is required. You will not be able to test without it.
- Contact the college where you are enrolled and give them our address and contact information.
- Test materials are generally sent directly to the Testing Services Center and the Testing Services Center will return test materials to the college of record. Please cancel your appointment if you are unable to keep it.
- There is a $15.00 per hour charge for proctored exam administration.
- The fees are non-refundable and must be paid prior to testing.
- You should pay for the entire time needed for the testing, i.e. if your exam is scheduled for two hours, please pay for that amount.
Proctored Exam Payment:
All fees for proctored testing must be paid prior to your testing date and time. This can be done by completing the Test Payment Form and paying at the office of the Bursar, located on the first floor of Lawshe Hall at the Purdue University Calumet campus. A receipt will be attached to your form upon payment; please bring the form with receipt with you to your testing appointment. All proctored testing is administered in the Testing Services Center, Lawshe 118.
Please call the Testing Services Center at 219-989-2504 with any questions regarding scheduling, fees or payment at (219) 989-2504 or firstname.lastname@example.org.