(Self Registration Guide)
- Go to www.purduecal.edu and click “Start Here” on the right hand side.
- Click on PC STAR at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, click PC STAR Secure Login.
- Enter your username and password (If you have logged onto this system before, skip to number 7).
- Your User ID is your PUID
- Your PIN is a six digit number (usually your birthday e.g. 051155)
- If this is your first time logging into PC STAR, then your PIN is your six digit birth date. After you log on using your six digit birth date, you will be prompted to change your PIN.
- Next, if this is your first time logging on, you will need to create a question that will be used to prompt you in the future should you forget your password.
- Next if this is your first time logging on, scroll to the bottom and click CONTINUE to accept the Terms of Usage.
- Next, click on Student Services & Financial Aid
- Next, click on Registration
- Next, click on Alternate PIN(s) Write down your alternate PIN number and click RETURN TO MENU in the top right corner. HINT: Alternate PIN is right above Register for Classes.
10. Next, click on Register for Classes. Select the term you wish to register from the drop down (e.g. Fall 2009). Click Submit.
11. Enter your Alternate PIN.
12. Click Class Search.
13. Next, select the course subject by clicking on the subject in the Subject Box.
14. Scroll to the bottom and click Class Search.
15. Next a list of classes will appear. Click the Select box on the far left of the screen to select the course you wish to enroll.
16. Next, click Register or Add to Worksheet if you wish to continue to search for other course offerings.
**IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY DIFFICULTIES WITH LOGGING INTO PC STAR, CONTACT THE OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR AT (219) 989-2210**
NOTE: If you are unable to register for classes at the beginning of Registration, it may be your class classification (Senior, Junior, Sophomore, and Freshman). First day of Registration is for Senior classification, and the following days are the next class e.g Junior, Sophomore etc