As a result of a recent review of the COT general accounts and reserves, funds are available for the development of projects/activities that are consistent with the 2013-2018 COT Strategic Plan. Proposals can include projects/activities for:
- Faculty and staff professional development
- Outreach activities and
- Faculty release for scholarly activities
COT faculty and staff are encouraged to submit project/activity proposals to the COT Budget Advisory Committee for review and funding consideration. The Budget Committee will forward comments and recommendations on faculty proposals to the (Chair) COT Outstanding Faculty Awards Committee. Staff proposals will be decided by the Budget Committee
At a minimum all project/activity proposals must meet the following 3 criteria for approval:
- The proposal must align with a goal identified in the COT Strategic Plan
- The proposal must align with a strategy under the goal identified in the COT Strategic Plan, and
- The proposal must align with a metric for the goal identified in the COT Strategic Plan
The Budget Advisory Committee will meet the first week of each month during the academic year to review proposals for funding consideration. Proposal forms (and any supporting documentation) should be emailed to Prof. Ocon at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Any questions should be directed to members of the COT Budget Advisory Committee.
JP Agrawal, Ralph Ocon, Tae-Hoon Kim, Sheree Kayden, Debra Armand