Enrollment Incentive Award Program:
Purdue University Calumet offers select out-of-state students the opportunity to pursue a bachelor’s degree on our campus at in-state tuition rates for courses in their degree program.
- Must be a first time Purdue University Calumet student.
- Must have a minimum of sixty (60) transferable college credits to Purdue University Calumet.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of B (3.0) in all previous college work.
- Must be enrolled for a minimum of nine (9) credit hours at the 300 and/or 400 levels per semester at Purdue University Calumet for the award to apply to their tuition.
- This award applies only to 300 and 400 level classes. Tuition for any required coursework at the 100, 200 and/or 500 level will be billed at the current out-of-state rate.
- The award is restricted to Fall and Spring semesters only.
The Enrollment Award covers the difference between the out-of-state tuition and the tuition for Indiana residents for 300 and/or 400 level courses. For an academic year, the value of this program exceeds $1700.00 per semester when enrolled in nine (9) credit hours at the 300 and/or 400 level.
For complete details and an application please visit the Office of Admissions website at the following link: