- ITS 56000 Database Management Security — No Prerequisite
- ITS 56400 Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence – No Prerequisite
- ITS 56600 Database Object-Oriented Modeling and Architecture — No Prerequisite
- ITS 56800 Database Application Integration – No Prerequisite
- OLS 58900 Leadership and Ethics
- OLS 58000 Interpersonal Skills for Leaders
- OLS 58800 Strategic Planning and marketing in Technology
Any one of the following:
- OLS 48600 Leadership and Change
- OLS 48500 Leading Teams
- OLS 45400 Gender and Diversity
or additional OLS graduate courses (50000 level)
- IET 41100 Applications of Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
Prerequisite: basic statistics and basic understanding of quality principles
- IT 50800 Quality and Productivity in Industry and Technology
- IET 51000 Product Development and Optimization
Prerequisite: basic statistics
- IET 52000 Enterprise Quality Planning and Analysis
Prerequisite: basic statistics and IT 50800
To obtain any of the above certificates, you must complete the following steps:
- Fill out and submit the Graduate school online application. You must select the name of the certificate you would like to take from the “Program of Interest/Graduate Major” drop-down box and “Graduate Certificate” from the “Enrollment Objective” drop down box.
- Notify Graduate Program Coordinator, in ANDR 230, which certificate program you will be applying for. Also, notify her during the semester you are completing the last course for the certificate.
- Minimum grade for any course to be applied towards any of the above Certificates is “B”. Only courses taken for a letter grade may be included in these certificates.
For more information contact Prof. Mohammad Zahraee or Ms. Arleen Guard at (219) 989-2966