Annaji Ammu (Graduated in 2008)
Company: Volt Workforce solutions
Position: Process Improvement (Consultant)
How did your MS degree help you?
MS degree helped me by providing me with technical and leadership abilities to be able to solve industrial and manufacturing problems. Course work was embedded with case studies and real world applications that prepare the student for a leadership position in Industry. Core course work includes statistics, quality and research methods which is very helpful in my day to day job functions. I would recommend this to a friend/colleague.
- Seeks and evaluates process improvement and Lean Enterprise information, materials, and methods to match specific organizational needs as outlined by management,
- Execution of process improvement events.
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes
- Establishes statistical reliability by using mean time before failure, weibull 3-parameter distribution, reliability modeling, and reliability demonstration tests.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations