- Set up an appointment with your ETS high school counselor to:
- Update your eprofile.
- Complete Making it Count to determine a sound strategy for college financial planning.
- Visit college campuses on weekends or during school breaks.
- Take the PSAT/NMSQT to prepare for the SAT and to qualify for the National Merit Scholarship program.
- Take PLAN to prepare for the ACT.
- Meet college representatives that visit your high school in the fall.
- Register for spring ACT and SAT testing.
- Set up an appointment with your ETS high school counselor to find out about summer academic enrichment programs.
- Go to www.fafsa.ed.gov and complete the FAFSA forecaster online application for financial aid.
- Schedule rigorous classes for your senior year–including math classes.
- Apply for scholarships.
- Write a résumé and then use it to find a summer job.
- Bookmark the Educational Talent Search home page to your internet favorites and create a shortcut on your desktop. Visit this page often to find out about latest goings-ons, activities, and events.
- Make sure you have an active email account and on file in the ETS office. Visit yahoo, google mail, or hotmail to set up an account.
- Become an ETS facebook fan and follow us via Twitter.