Call for SFRCA Applications
Student Faculty Research Collaboration Award Awards are available to support students to give a research presentation in a conference. The amounts are up to $300 for oral or poster presentation, subject to funding availability.
- Only presenters are eligible for the award.
- Even if one presentation has multiple authors, the amount awarded cannot exceed $300.
- Each faculty member can sponsor one event per year.
- Students who receive the award agree to present their research during Student Research Day in Spring semester.
- An application including an abstract (up to 250 words) and evidence of participation such as acceptance letter or invitation letter must be submitted three (3) weeks prior to the event. Applications are reviewed as they are received and subject to funding availability. Funds can only be used towards registration, travel and accommodation. Submit the complete application electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with SFRCA in the subject line.
Click to open: