Students are encouraged to visit the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs regarding any questions concerning University policies and procedures, discrimination/harassment by any University employee, or general questions concerning student life on campus.
The VCEM/SA has responsibility for the administration of certain University programs concerned with the general welfare of the student body.
Offices coordinated by the Vice Chancellor include:
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Financial Aid and Veterans Services
- Testing Services
- Registrar’s Office
- Office of the Dean of Students (judicial affairs, student activities, student organizations, new student orientation, and family programs)
- Career Services and Student Employment;
- Campus Life and Student Activities
- Office of Disability Resources
- Counseling Center
- Housing & Residential Education (including off-campus housing);
- Educational Opportunity Programs (Educational Talent Search, McNair Achievement Program, Upward Bound, Twenty-first Century Scholars Program );
These various Enrollment Management and Student Affairs departments offer programs and services designed to facilitate student development in areas of intellectual inquiry, cultural awareness, emerging values, and personal skills.
The staff is committed to helping students move toward achieving their potential for intellectual, social, and personal growth.
The staff is concerned with developing a positive living-learning environment in ways to maximize personal growth and development and has the responsibility to understand the attitudes and views of students and to communicate these concerns to others having responsibility for policies affecting student life.
|Hours||Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
Visit the Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs website for more information.