The Enrollment Services Center offers one-stop assistance in all aspects of the enrollment process. By visiting the Center, you can…
- learn more about admissions and Purdue Calumet’s programs
- apply for financial aid and check your financial aid status
- register for classes
- review your account (bill)
- pay your tuition and fees
Also, a student self-service area helps you do much of the enrollment process via the WEB. Here are some of the current enrollment services through the Purdue Calumet Home Page and check out the my PUC Portal.
Through the WEB, you can…
- check current openings in classes
- check dates, times, and faculty teaching classes
- check your personal class schedule
- view your address information
- view and update your e-mail address
- review your financial aid award
- review your student account and pay your bill on-line
Would you like someone from the Enrollment Services Center to give a quick demonstration on enrollment services on the WEB and PC STAR? Just ask.