The Dean’s List is Purdue University Calumet’s way of recognizing undergraduate students for outstanding scholastic achievement. Each semester, the Dean’s List honors undergraduate students who:
- Have completed at least twelve credit hours for the graduation index.
- Complete at least six credit hours with a current semester index of 3.0 or greater.
- Have a graduation index of 3.5 or greater.
Semester Honors recognize undergraduate students who:
- Have completed at least six credit hours in the semester index.
- Have a semester index of 3.5 or greater.
- Have a graduation index of 2.0 or greater.
Students whose names are placed on the Dean’s Lists shall be entitled to the following special privileges during the semester following the designation of distinction:
- May be assigned to more than 18 credit hours upon request.
- With the instructor’s permission, a full-time Dean’s List student may audit one class without assessment of an additional fee.