The Office of Student Activities provides guidance to student organizations interested in planning an event. Before you begin, make sure you give yourself enough lead time and communicate your plans to the Office of Student Activities. You’ll find our office staff to be friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. We are here to help make your planning process go more smoothly, to make sure you follow University procedures and regulations, and to offer advice and feedback to help make your event a success.
Begin your event planning by referring to our Event Planning Checklist. All events require you to use the online “Scheduling and Event Form” link below.
- Event Planning Checklist for Student Organizationst A guide to help you plan on and off campus events. It helps identify forms you’ll need to complete.
- Class Project Procedures for Events A step-by-step guide for classes interested in planning an event, setting up a table, and/or collecting donations.
- Scheduling and Event Form This online form is used to reserve a room for meetings, events, etc. Special set-up requires 10-day advance notice.
- Instructions for completing the Online Scheduling and Event Form
- Listing of available AV supplies – View a listing of audio and video equipment and supplies that are available to you.
Some events require specific forms to be completed in addition to the online “Scheduling and Event Form” either before or after your event takes place. You may visit the Student Organization Forms page on this website to download additional necessary forms.