Student Activities provides the following publications for you to download and learn about the various policies and guidelines in place to support student organization success.
Student Organization Manual (PDF) – This is a comprehensive resource for student organizations and their advisors.
- Listing of available AV supplies (PDF) View a listing of audio and video equipment and supplies available to you.
- Catering (PDF)
- COOL (Central Office Online) – This is an add-on application that interfaces with FACES (Fund Accounting for Colleges and Education Systems)
- Facilities Use and Posting Policy (PDF)– Explains PUC policy for intra-campus posting of information.
- Food Handling Policies for Student Organization Cookouts (PDF)
- Free Speech & Open Expression on Campus Guidelines (PDF)
- Leadership Funds Guidelines (PDF) – These are the guidelines to the Student Government Association Leadership Funds application.
- Logo Use Guidelines – This is for all use of the Purdue Signature and logos.
- Racquetball Court & Specialty Room Policies
- Regulations Governing Student Conduct, Disciplinary Proceedings and Appeals (PDF)
- Student Organizations Security Guidelines Act (PDF)
- Revised Student Organization Financial Manual – This manual is designed to assist student organizations with answering questions pertaining to financial issues.
- Student Organization Website Access Directions (PDF) – This document guides a user to accessing the student organization’s website hosted at Purdue University Calumet after an account has been established.
- Student Travel Policy (PDF)
- Waiver-of-Liability-for-Students (PDF)