Student Activities provides the following publications for you to download and learn about the various policies and guidelines in place to support student organization success.
Student Organization Manual – This is a comprehensive resource for student organizations and their advisors.
- Listing of available AV supplies View a listing of audio and video equipment and supplies available to you.
- COOL (Central Office Online) – This is an add-on application that interfaces with FACES (Fund Accounting for Colleges and Education Systems)
- Facilities Use and Posting Policy – Explains PUC policy for intra-campus posting of information.
- Food Handling Policies for Student Organization Cookouts
- Free Speech & Open Expression on Campus Guidelines
- Leadership Funds Guidelines – These are the guidelines to the Student Government Association Leadership Funds application.
- Logo Use Guidelines – This is for all use of the Purdue Signature and logos.
- Racquetball Court & Specialty Room Policies
- Regulations Governing Student Conduct, Disciplinary Proceedings and Appeals
- Student Organizations Security Guidelines Act
- Revised Student Organization Financial Manual – This manual is designed to assist student organizations with answering questions pertaining to financial issues.
- Student Organization Website Access Directions – This document guides a user to accessing the student organization’s website hosted at Purdue University Calumet after an account has been established.