Educational Opportunity Grants
Understanding Grants and Grant Related Processes
Wednesday, May 22 10:30 – 11:30 am
The Office of Research and Graduate Studies is pleased to announce a grantsmanship event focusing on Educational Opportunity Grants administration.
During this session, we will:
- Discuss allowable expenses and justifications
- Discuss cost allocations when two or more accounts/programs will be used
- Discuss computer purchases and required justifications for the purchase
- GM Aims review; balances and reviewing transactions
- Answer any specific questions from the audience.
We recommend this session for anyone who is involved in EOP programs administration
Presenters: Jennifer Evans & Tiffany Lofay Post-Award Managers
Please register by 5pm May 20
Please contact the Sponsored Programs Office with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.