Thank you for your interest in the Office of Research and Graduate Studies’ Coffee Hour.
The Office of Research and Graduate Studies (ORGS) has organized bi-weekly Coffee Hours to provide opportunities for networking, building teams, generating ideas, and Q&A sessions for research and graduate studies.
- 2014 Spring Coffee Hour Flyer (PDF)
- April 29th: “Writing a Grant Proposal” – Niaz Latif (PPT)
- April 8th: “Interdisciplinary Research Opportunities” – Chenn Zhou (PDF)
- April 8th: NSF-TUES Grant – 2013-2015 “Integrating Virtual 3D Lab Modules for Flood Modeling Studies in Civil Engineering Curriculum” – Chandramouli Viswanathan (PPT)
- March 25th: Successful Techniques for Recruiting Graduate Students (PPT)
- February 19th: Successful Strategies for Acquiring Funding: “Secrets” of A.I.R. – George Hong (PPT)
- February 5th: The Scientific Approach to Commercializing Innovation – Kelly Schwedland
- 2013 Fall Coffee Hour Flyer (PDF)
- 2013 Spring Coffee Hour Flyer (PDF)