To learn more about using the general search engines, please e-mail Kristin Sarver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pivot [Opens in New Window] is the primary source of funding information at Purdue. Pivot gives you the the ability to identify and connect with funding opportunities and with other researchers, both within the Purdue community and globally. It combines the most comprehensive, editorially maintained database of funding opportunities with a unique database of 3 million+ scholar profiles. Its proprietary algorithm compiles pre-populated Purdue researcher profiles and matches them to current funding opportunities in the expansive COS database. This allows users to search for a funding opportunity and instantly view matching faculty both inside and outside of Purdue. Conversely, a search for a scholar will link to matching funding opportunities. Follow this link to create a profile [Opens in New Window]. To set funding alerts and tracking options, log in to your existing account [Opens in New Window]. For help with Pivot, view online tutorials on the Pivot website [Opens in New Window], or check out our one-page Pivot Quick Reference Guide (PDF).
Other Search Tools
- Grants.gov [Opens in New Window]
- Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute Funding Opportunities [Opens in New Window]
Use these links to sign up for email funding alerts from various sponsors:
- Pivot [Opens in New Window] (formerly Community of Science)
- Department of Energy (DOE) [Opens in New Window]
- Department of Education [Opens in New Window]
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) [Opens in New Window]
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Guide [Opens in New Window]
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Update [Opens in New Window]
- Science.gov [Opens in New Window]