Purdue Calumet Regional Tournament
The state has sent out schedules for their events which are not the same as the regional, please ensure use of the regional schedule and NOT the state. Thank you!
Welcome to the 2013 Regional Science Olympiad Conference at Purdue University Calumet (.PDF, 243kb) (Updated January 16, 2013)
Registering Students and Coaches (Participants) (.XLSX, 13kb) (Updated January 16, 2013)
PLEASE READ OVER EVERY FORM TO ENSURE YOUR SCHOOL IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE REGULATIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS YEARS SCIENCE OLYMPIAD.
NOTE: Please check back regularly to make sure you are using the most recent schedule.
Please check back regularly for any updates.
Self-registration for the staggered timed events are now open for teams that have registered for the Regional competitions at PUC. Teams must be registered (including having submitted full student and coaches information to Dr. Schleigh) and should have received an email indicating a user name and password for the registration site. If you have not received this, please contact Dr. Schleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org
To access the self-registration site go to: http://sciolympiad.purduecal.edu/login.php
- Please remember that you can only schedule your team for one time slot for each of the staggered events.
- Once you change (remove) your time slot, it becomes immediately open to any other teams attempting to register their teams in that specific time slot.
- You make make changes as often as you like, however, access to the self-registration ends as of midnight February 26th.
- Student Registration Form (.XLSX, 13kb) (Updated January 16, 2013)
- Code of Conduct
- Medical Release Form (.PDF, 253kb)
- Release And Hold Harmless Agreement
- Audio Visual Form
OTHER IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS
- Eye Protection (Updated February 23, 2012)
**PLEASE ENSURE PAGE IS REFRESHED AND CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR UPDATES!**