Registering for Classes

New students will register with their academic advisor.  Continuing students can either register with their academic advisor or via PCStar during the open registration periods.

Access PC STAR via myPUC

It is very important that each semester you complete a Veterans Information Sheet and have your advisor sign the Program of Study Sheet, if you wish to receive benefits.

The VA Certifying Official will then certify your enrollment with the Regional Processing Office in St. Louis which takes about six to eight weeks for processing.  Vocational Rehabilitation certifications are forwarded to the VA Vocational Rehabilitation counselor for processing.