You must notify the VA Certifying Official, if you have any of the following changes listed below:
- Non-attendance in class (last date attended)
- Withdrawing from any classes (drop date)
- Addition of classes (credit hours and date)
- Deployment (A copy of your orders should be submitted)
- Change of degree objective
- Classes not pertaining to your plan of study
- Non-payment of fees
The following information is very important to note: If you fail to comply, this will likely affect your VA benefits.
Also, important to note: the VA ONLY pays your tuition directly to the school, according to your approved eligible percentage under the Post-9/11 GIBILL.
The GI BILL is a monthly benefit issued directly to the student for Chapter 30, Chapter 1607 and Chapter 1606. It is the student’s responsibility to make payment in full or payment arrangements with the Office of Financial Aid and Student Accounts by the payment deadline.