Veteran Affairs Information

The Office of Veterans’ Affairs is responsible for coordination of all university services which impact veterans on campus.  Our goal is to ensure prompt delivery of veterans’ educational entitlements to all eligible students. 

Veterans who would like to receive their GI BILL benefits should contact the VA Certifying Official within the Office of the Registrar as soon as possible.  For general questions and answers on Veterans’ benefits, you may visit these websites by clicking on each title listed below:

The VA Certifying Official can only certify courses that meet the degree requirements for your plan of study as currently listed in the PUC Academic Catalog.  The VA Certifying Official can’t certify courses a second time unless you did not successfully pass the course the first time (meaning you’re required to retake the course in order for it to count towards your degree requirements) or if you had to withdraw from the course the first time. 

For additional information about VA benefits, please contact our Veteran Affairs Representative, at (219) 989-2177 or located in the Office of the Registrar, Enrollment Services Center, Lawshe Hall, Room 130. 

More information on Veterans Affairs topics are listed below and you may click on each topic for more information:

Forms available: