The enrollment reports on this page are in .pdf format and are listed below by type of report, term and year.
To download a .pdf document, click on the document title. Please note these documents are in Adobe PDF format. To view or print the file in Adobe PDF format, you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free by clicking on the following link of Adobe Acrobat Reader site. If specific instructions exist for a particular document, before the download begins, you will be directed to an information page to help you with the process.
The listing of the reports now follow below:
Student Body Statistics
- Student Body Statistics- Spring 2014_Final (pdf))
- Student Body Statistics – Fall 2013_Final_(Census Aug 30)
- Student Body Statistics- Spring 2013_pdf
- Student Body Statistics- Fall 2012_(pdf)
- Student Body Statistics- Spring 2012_Final_March 15 (pdf)
- Student Body Statistics- Fall 2011_March 15 (pdf)
- Student Body Statistics- Spring 2011_March 15 (pdf)
- Student Body Statistics- Fall 2010_March 15 (pdf)
- Student Body Statistics- Spring 2010_March 15 (pdf)
- Student Body Statistics- Fall 2009_March 15 (pdf)
- Student Body Statistics- Spring 2009_March 15 (pdf)
- Student Body Statistics- Fall 2008_March 15 (pdf)
- Student Body Statistics- Spring 2008_March 15 (pdf)
Please note that if you have problems accessing the information in this web page or on any posted report, please contact Associate Registrar for Data Research Diane Bartko at firstname.lastname@example.org. We make every effort to assure that all of our content and documents are fully accessible but we realize that there are software and hardware limitations that may require specific formats. If you need a specific type of format in order to access our content, please let us know by filling out the alternate format form.
Please note: in order to view some of these forms, you may need to download and install free document viewer plugins. You will find the links to those plugins in the navigation on the right of each page on this site.