The Office of the Registrar will be hosting the Graduation Expo in preparation for the Spring 2014 Commencement Ceremony
Event: Graduation Expo
Date: Thursday, April 10, 2014
Time: 12:00 noon to 6:00 pm
Location: Student Union and Library Building (SUL) concourse near the Bookstore
Eligible Spring 2014 candidates are invited to attend this event and will be able to:
- Obtain your graduation information packet
- Pick up commencement ceremony tickets
- You must purchase cap and gown in order to pick up your guest tickets. The estimated price of cap and gown is as follows: Undergraduates (Bachelors, Associates, and Certificates) $46….Master’s Graduates $98 (cost does not include sales tax)
- Record audio testimonial to be played prior to Commencement
- Please come prepared to sit for your cap and gown portrait by Grad Images (Please note that there is no obligation to purchase)
- Shop for your class ring at the following url link of Balfour
- Shop for your graduation announcements at the following url link of Jostens
- Shop for your diploma frame by Framing Success in the Calumet Campus Shop
- Sign up for your Purdue Alumni Calumet membership
Purdue University Calumet will continue the successful campaign, “Congrats for Grads” where 2014 graduates, families, friends, faculty and staff are provided an opportunity to place a “thank you” message in the May commencement program which will serve as a treasured keepsake. Imagine how excited a graduate will be to read messages from faculty or staff members, family or friends even years from now.
You can complete the process through the following link, Congrats for Grads, or visit the table at the Graduation Expo.
Spring 2014 Ceremony Information
Saturday, May 10, 2014
Hammond Civic Center in Hammond, Indiana
Time: 11:00 a.m. & 3:00 p.m. (tentatively scheduled)
Undergraduate and Graduate students in the Colleges of Business, Nursing and Technology will participate in the 11 a.m. ceremony.
Undergraduate and Graduate students in the Colleges of Education, EMS, and LSS will participate in the 3 p.m. ceremony.
For further information about Graduation you may contact:
(219) 989-2334 (work); Fax number is (219) 989-2771
To download a .pdf document, click on the document title. Please note these documents are in Adobe PDF format. To view or print the file in Adobe PDF format, you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free by clicking on the following link of Adobe Acrobat Reader site. If specific instructions exist for a particular document, before the download begins, you will be directed to an information page to help you with the process.
Please note that if you have problems accessing the information in this web page or on any posted report, please contact Associate Registrar for Data Research Diane Bartko at email@example.com. We make every effort to assure that all of our content and documents are fully accessible but we realize that there are software and hardware limitations that may require specific formats. If you need a specific type of format in order to access our content, please let us know by filling out the alternate format form.
Please note: in order to view some of these forms, you may need to download and install free document viewer plugins. You will find the links to those plugins in the navigation on the right of each page on this site.