The Office of the Registrar will be hosting the Graduation Expo in preparation for the Spring 2014 Commencement Ceremony
Event: Graduation Expo
Date: Thursday, April 10, 2014
Time: 12:00 noon to 6:00 pm
Location: Student Union and Library Building (SUL) concourse near the Bookstore
Eligible Spring 2014 candidates are invited to attend this event and will be able to:
- Obtain your graduation information packet
- Pick up commencement ceremony tickets
- You must purchase cap and gown in order to pick up your guest tickets. The estimated price of cap and gown is as follows: Undergraduates (Bachelors, Associates, and Certificates) $46….Master’s Graduates $98 (cost does not include sales tax)
- Record audio testimonial to be played prior to Commencement
- Please come prepared to sit for your cap and gown portrait by Grad Images (Please note that there is no obligation to purchase)
- Shop for your class ring at the following url link of Balfour
- Shop for your graduation announcements at the following url link of Jostens
- Shop for your diploma frame by Framing Success in the Calumet Campus Shop
- Sign up for your Purdue Alumni Calumet membership
Purdue University Calumet will continue the successful campaign, “Congrats for Grads” where 2014 graduates, families, friends, faculty and staff are provided an opportunity to place a “thank you” message in the May commencement program which will serve as a treasured keepsake. Imagine how excited a graduate will be to read messages from faculty or staff members, family or friends even years from now.
You can complete the process through the following link, Congrats for Grads, or visit the table at the Graduation Expo.
Spring 2014 Ceremony Information
Saturday, May 10, 2014
Hammond Civic Center in Hammond, Indiana
Time: 11:00 a.m. & 3:00 p.m. (tentatively scheduled)
Undergraduate and Graduate students in the Colleges of Business, Nursing and Technology will participate in the 11 a.m. ceremony.
Undergraduate and Graduate students in the Colleges of Education, EMS, and LSS will participate in the 3 p.m. ceremony.
For further information about Graduation you may contact:
(219) 989-2210 (work); Fax number is (219) 989-2771