Refund Policy

Tuition and fees may be refunded for withdrawal prior to the official drop date.  Contact the Office of the Registrar in Lawshe 130 at (219) 989-2210 for the current refund schedule.

What You Should Know About Refunds

  • To be eligible for a refund, you must withdraw within the refund period (see schedule above). To officially withdraw from classes, students must submit an Add/Drop card to the Office of the Registrar, located in the Enrollment Services Center (Lawshe Hall, Room 130).

Note: By not attending classes you have not officially withdrawn from your classes at Purdue University Calumet. You must follow the withdrawal procedure outlined above to be officially withdrawn from a course. Failure to do so could result in getting a failing grade in the class.