The reasons for using PC Star are as follows:
Check your financial aid
Check your address
Check your emergency contact information
Check your account summary
Pay your account by credit card
1. Access PC STAR through the following url ink of Purdue Calumet
2. Locate the PC STAR Link to your records.
3. Enter your User ID number and your PIN. (ID is usually your Student PUID Number) (Click the word Help for more information.)
4. First time accessing PC STAR? You need to create a new PIN.
5. Worried you will forget your pin? You will be prompted to enter a Security Question & Answer. By answering the question the next time you forget your pin, you will be able to reset your pin!
6. For information about your financial aid or to review your schedule of classes (current or past), select Student Services and Financial Aid.
7. To view your current address and emergency contact information, select Personal Information.
8. For information about your account balance, select Account Summary Information.
9. To pay your tuition in full using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or Webcheck or to establish a monthly tuition payment plan using NBS/FACTS, select Payment Options.
Please note that if you have problems accessing the information in this web page or on any posted report, please contact Associate Registrar for Data Research Diane Bartko at firstname.lastname@example.org. We make every effort to assure that all of our content and documents are fully accessible but we realize that there are software and hardware limitations that may require specific formats. If you need a specific type of format in order to access our content, please let us know by filling out the alternate format form.