Steps to Web Registration
- Go to the PUC website homepage at the following url link of Purdue Calumet
- Place the cursor over Students at the top of the screen. A box will appear and you should select MyPuc Portal
- Type in Username: (career account)
- Type in Password: (is alphanumeric)
- Note: If you do not know your username / password, Click on the link listed below the Secure Access Login,
- Once you have logged on to myPUC,
- Click the tab: Enrollment Services
- Right side of the screen, 3rd box down is titled registration tools.
- Click the link: Look up classes à to search for available courses.
- OR Click the link: Add or Drop classes à to register for or change your classes online.
- Select term and click submit
- Select at least one subject and click class search.
Note: To view class description, click on the CRN # and click view catalog entry.
- Then click on Return to Previous or Class Search
- Once all courses have been selected, you will need to click submit
- Click on tab marked fee assessment
- Your registration has been successfully submitted.
- Print your detailed schedule
- If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please call the help desk at (219)989-2888/Option 2
For the PDF version of the above listed instructions, please click on the following url link of Web Registration.
To download a .pdf document, click on the document title. Please note these documents are in Adobe PDF format. To view or print the file in Adobe PDF format, you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free by clicking on the following link of Adobe Acrobat Reader site. If specific instructions exist for a particular document, before the download begins, you will be directed to an information page to help you with the process.
Please note that if you have problems accessing the information in this web page or on any posted report, please contact Associate Registrar for Data Research Diane Bartko at email@example.com. We make every effort to assure that all of our content and documents are fully accessible but we realize that there are software and hardware limitations that may require specific formats. If you need a specific type of format in order to access our content, please let us know by filling out the alternate format form.