For students who are requesting a transfer to Lafayette, advisors are no longer required to sign the intercampus transfer form and the Office of the Registrar no longer serves as the clearinghouse for processing the forms. Students are directed to where they are to click on the Admissions/Undergrad admissions tab.
Intercampus Transfer Steps:
- Students are directed to Purdue and should click on Admissions/undergrad admissions tab
- Quick Links – “Apply online”
- Create a login by clicking “new user page”
- Scroll down to “Regional Campus Transfer Student”
- Complete the electronic application and submit
Once at the Purdue West Lafayette, students should adhere to these following instructions:
- Provide an official final high school transcript to the Admission Office in West Lafayette
- Havesuccessfully completed at least 12 credit hours at the regional campus
- Provide SAT or ACT scores to Admissions in West Lafayette (They may appear on your high school final transcript)
- Meet the specific program and GPA requirements for the major you choose.
- Please note that with all things being equal and if a program has enrollment limits, a regional transfer student will be given special consideration.
- Finally, all notification from West Lafayette regarding the student’s status will be made through the student’s Purdue email account, so check it often!