Phone Numbers for Enrollment Services Center
- Admission – (219) 989-2213
- Registration – (219) 989-2210
- Financial Aid – (219) 989-2301 or 2302
- Student Accounts – (219) 989-2560
- Fax: (219) 989-2771
Enrollment Services Center (Lawshe 130) Hours
Registration, Admissions, and Financial Aid Hours:
Monday, Thursday, and Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
Students Accounts Hours:
Monday, Thursday, and Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tuesday and Wednedsay 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
These hours will continue through the Fall 2014 semester.
- Spring Semester runs Monday, January 12, through Saturday, May 9, 2015.
- Spring Final Exams are Monday, May 4, through Saturday, May 9, 2015.
- Last day to drop Spring 2015 classes – Friday, April 10, 2015 by 4:30 pm.
- Last day to purchase cap and gown in order to particiapte in Commencement – Tuesday, April 28, 2015
- Spring Commencement Exercises – Friday, May 8, at 6:00 pm (Colleges of Liberal Arts & Social Science and Education) and Saturday, May 9, at 11:00 am (Colleges of Business and Technology) and 3:00 pm (Colleges of Engineering, Mathematics & Science and Nursing) in the Fitness and Recreation Center.
- Spring 2015 Grades are due Wednesday, May 13, at 12:00 noon.
If you have any questions please contact Cheryl Arroyo (219) 989-2977 or Roberta Allan (219) 989-2157
Attention Spring 2015 Candidates!
If you are planning to graduate, you will be asked to declare your graduation. You must notify the Office of the Registrar of your intent to graduate when you are registering for your final course(s) of your degree program. For additional information on how you can declare your intent to graduate, please click on the following link of Graduation Declaration Procedures.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you haven’t already done so, please complete the Graduation Survey by clicking on the following link. This survey tells us how you would like your name printed on your diploma. Graduation Survey link
CAP and GOWN: In order to participate in the commencement exercises, you must purchase your cap and gown from the Calumet Campus Shop (bookstore) by Tuesday, April 28th. Be sure to sign the log at the bookstore when you purchase your cap and gown, as the commencement participation list is generated from the information on this log. Retain your receipt, as you will need it when you pick up your guest tickets for the ceremony.
GUEST TICKETS: Participants who were unable to attend the April 7th and 8th Grad Expo can pick up their guest tickets by April 28th in the Enrollment Services Center located in Lawshe Hall Room 130. Any tickets remaining after that time will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis beginning at 7:30 a.m. on Friday, May 1st in the Enrollment Services Center.
For information or assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office in the Enrollment Services Center in Lawshe Hall, Room 130 or by phoning 219-989-2210.