Phone lines for Enrollment Services are listed below (area code of 219)
- Admission – 989-2213
- Registration – 989-2210
- Financial Aid – 989-2301 or 2302
- Student Accounts – 989-2560
- Fax: 219-989-2771
- FALL 2013 FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE: Monday through Saturday December 9 – 14, 2013.
- To best serve our students we are extending the Spring 2014 Priority Registration period through Friday, December 20th.
- Application deadline for new degree seeking students is Monday, December 23, 2013
Fall 2013 Commencement Ceremony is scheduled at the Hammond Civic Center on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 2:00 pm.
- Payment Deadline is 4:00 pm– January 2, 2014
ATTENTION FALL 2013 GRADUATES:
Diploma distribution will begin on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 thru Friday, February 21, 2014 in the Enrollment Services Center, Lawshe Hall Room 130, during our normal business hours. Any diplomas not picked up by the deadline will be shipped via USPS to the home address that we have on file for you by February 28th, unless you have given us an alternate address.
For information or assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office in the Enrollment Services Center in Lawshe Hall, Room 130 or by phoning 219-989-2210.
Please note: in order to view some of these forms, you may need to download and install free document viewer plugins. You will find the links to those plugins in the navigation on the right of each page on this site.
Please note that if you have problems accessing the information in this web page or on any posted report, please contact Associate Registrar for Data Research Diane Bartko at email@example.com. We make every effort to assure that all of our content and documents are fully accessible but we realize that there are software and hardware limitations that may require specific formats. If you need a specific type of format in order to access our content, please let us know by filling out the alternate format form.