Phone Numbers for Enrollment Services Center
- Admission – (219) 989-2213
- Registration – (219) 989-2210
- Financial Aid – (219) 989-2301 or 2302
- Student Accounts – (219) 989-2560
- Fax: (219) 989-2771
Enrollment Services Center (Lawshe 130) Hours
Registration, Admissions, and Financial Aid Hours:
Monday, Thursday, and Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
Students Accounts Hours:
Monday, Thursday, and Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tuesday and Wednedsay 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
These hours will continue through the Fall 2014 semester.
- Diploma distribution for Summer 2014 began on September 10 in the Office of the Registrar, Room 130 Lawshe Hall.
- Fall Classes begin Monday, August 25, 2014 through December 20, 2014.
- Last day to drop a Fall 2014 course is Friday, November 14, 2014 by 4:30 pm.
- Spring 2015 Priority Registration begins October 20, 2014. Graduate students and seniors can register on Monday, October 20. Juniors can register on Tuesday, October 21. Sophomores can register on Wednesday, October 22. Freshmen can register on Thursday, October 23. All students on Friday, October 24.
If you have any questions please contact Cheryl Arroyo (219) 989-2977 or Roberta Allan (219) 989-2157
Attention Summer 2014 Graduates
Diploma distribution will begin on Tuesday, September 10, 2014 and continues thru Friday, October 3, 2014 in the Enrollment Services Center, Lawshe Hall Room 130. Any diplomas not picked up by the deadline will be shipped via USPS to the home address that we have on file for you by October 13th, unless you have given us an alternate address.
For information or assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office in the Enrollment Services Center in Lawshe Hall, Room 130 or by phoning 219-989-2210.