Phone Numbers for Enrollment Services Center
- Admission – (219) 989-2213
- Registration – (219) 989-2210
- Financial Aid – (219) 989-2301 or 2302
- Student Accounts – (219) 989-2560
- Fax: (219) 989-2771
Enrollment Services Center (Lawshe 130) Hours
Registration, Admissions, and Financial Aid Hours:
Monday, Thursday, and Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
Students Accounts Hours:
Monday, Thursday, and Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tuesday and Wednedsay 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Summer and Fall 2015 Registration is currently ongoing
- Summer Full-term Classes run Monday, June 15, through Friday, August 7, 2015
- Campus is closed for Independence Day on Friday, July 3, and Saturday, July 4, 2015
- Summer Grades are due on Wednesday, August 12, 2015, by 12:00 noon
- Fall Semester Classes run Monday, August 24, through Saturday, December 19, 2015
If you have any questions please contact Cheryl Arroyo (219) 989-2977 or Roberta Allan (219) 989-2157
Attention Spring 2015 Graduates!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Diplomas will be available for distribution beginning Monday, June 15, 2015 through Friday, July 10, 2015 in the Enrollment Services Center, Lawshe Hall 130, during our normal business hours. Any diplomas not picked up by the deadline will be shipped via USPS to the home address that we have on file for you by July 20th, unless you have given us an alternate address.
Attention Fall 2015 Candidates for Graduation!
If you are planning to graduate, you must notify the Office of the Registrar of your intent to graduate when you are registering for your final course(s) of your degree program. For additional information on how you can declare your intent to graduate, please click on the following link of Graduation Declaration Procedures.
For information or assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office in the Enrollment Services Center in Lawshe Hall, Room 130 or by phoning 219-989-2210.