Enrollment Services Center (ESC) LAWS 130 will be Closed During Spring Break
The Enrollment Services Center (ESC), Lawshe 130, will be closed Monday, March 10 through Friday March 14 for new carpeting installation.
In order to assist our customers during the week, we will have a table set up with a computer and phone service just outside of Lawshe 130 and staff will be available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday to allow students to ask questions or drop off paperwork. There will be no service on Wednesday, March 12, 2014.
We will resume normal hours of operation of ESC on Monday, March 17th.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this facilities upgrade.
Phone lines for Enrollment Services are listed below (area code of 219)
Admission – 989-2213
- Registration – 989-2210
- Financial Aid – 989-2301 or 2302
- Student Accounts – 989-2560
- Fax: 219-989-2771
- Priority Registration for Summer & Fall 2014 begins on Monday, March 17, 2014 at 8:30 am according to the following schedule:
- Monday, March 17 Graduate Students & Seniors (Classification 7 & 8)
- Tuesday, March 18 Juniors (Classification 5 & 6)
- Wednesday, March 19 Sophomores (Classification 3 & 4)
- Thursday, March 20 Freshmen (Classification 1 & 2)
- Friday, March 21 All new students (Degree seeking and Temporary)
- Fall Classes begin Monday, August 25, 2014 through December 20, 2014
- Summer Classes begin Monday, May 19, 2014 through August 8, 2014
Reminder: The Office of the Registrar will be hosting the Graduation Expo in preparation for the Spring 2014 Commencement Ceremony
Event: Graduation Expo
Date: Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Time: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Location: Student Union and Library Building (SUL) concourse near the Bookstore
Attention Fall Graduates…
Diploma distribution in the Enrollment Services Center ended February 21, 2014. Any diplomas not picked up by the deadline will be shipped via USPS to the home address that we have on file for you by February 28th, unless you have given us an alternate address.
For information or assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office in the Enrollment Services Center in Lawshe Hall, Room 130 or by phoning 219-989-2210.
Please note: in order to view some of these forms, you may need to download and install free document viewer plugins. You will find the links to those plugins in the navigation on the right of each page on this site.
Please note that if you have problems accessing the information in this web page or on any posted report, please contact Associate Registrar for Data Research Diane Bartko at email@example.com. We make every effort to assure that all of our content and documents are fully accessible but we realize that there are software and hardware limitations that may require specific formats. If you need a specific type of format in order to access our content, please let us know by filling out the alternate format form.