Phone Numbers for Enrollment Services Center
- Admission – (219) 989-2213
- Registration – (219) 989-2210
- Financial Aid – (219) 989-2301 or 2302
- Student Accounts – (219) 989-2560
- Fax: (219) 989-2771
Enrollment Services Center (Lawshe 130) Hours
Registration, Admissions, and Financial Aid Hours:
Monday, Thursday, and Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
Students Accounts Hours:
Monday, Thursday, and Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tuesday and Wednedsay 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
These hours will continue through the Fall 2014 semester.
- Spring Semester runs Monday, January 12, through Saturday, May 9, 2015.
- Spring Final Exams are Monday, May 4, through Saturday, May 9, 2015.
- Spring Break Week – Monday, March 9, to Saturday, March 14, 2015.
- Graduation Expo – Tuesday, April 7, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm AND Wednesday, April 8, noon to 6:00 pm
- Summer and Fall Priority Registration Begins Monday, March 16, 2015.
- Last day to drop Spring 2015 classes – Friday, April 10, 2015 by 4:30 pm.
- Spring Commencement Exercises – Friday, May 8, at 6:00 pm and Saturday, May 9, at 11:00 am and 3:00 pm in the Fitness and Recreation Center.
If you have any questions please contact Cheryl Arroyo (219) 989-2977 or Roberta Allan (219) 989-2157
Attention Spring 2015 Candidates
If you are planning to graduate, you will be asked to declare your graduation. You must notify the Office of the Registrar of your intent to graduate when you are registering for your final course(s) of your degree program. For additional information on how you can declare your intent to graduate, please click on the following link of Graduation Declaration Procedures.
Attention Fall 2014 Graduates
Diplomas will be available for distribution beginning Thursday, January 22, 2015 thru Friday, February 20, 2015 in the Enrollment Services Center, Lawshe Hall 130, during our normal business hours. Any diplomas not picked up by the deadline will be shipped via USPS to the home address that we have on file for you by March 2nd, unless you have given us an alternate address.
For information or assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office in the Enrollment Services Center in Lawshe Hall, Room 130 or by phoning 219-989-2210.