The Office of the Registrar would like you bookmark these important deadlines and share this information with your staff and students.
- Official Transcripts will be updated by Monday, May 20th—Students can submit requests. Grades posted at Lafayette on student’s transcript.
- May 30th – Student Academic Standing for Spring 2013 will not be updated for Spring until this day.
- May 31 – Spring Degrees will be posted at West Lafayette.
- May 31 – Summer payment is due no later than 4:00 pm. Contact is: Kevin Popa.
- Cancellation for non-payment of Summer classes will occur the evening of May 31st.
- June 3 – Spring 2013 Degrees posted to the student’s transcript. Students can begin requesting official transcripts which will include their degrees.
- June 11 – Diplomas will be ready for pick-up in ESC Room 130
- June 14 – Admission deadline for non-degree seeking students.
Phone lines for Enrollment Services are listed below
- Admission – 989-2213
- Registration – 989-2210
- Financial Aid – 989-2301 or 2302
- Student Accounts – 989-2560
For information or assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office in the Enrollment Services Center in Lawshe Hall, Room 130 or by phoning 219-989-2210.
Please note that if you have problems accessing the information in this web page or on any posted report, please contact Associate Registrar for Data Research Diane Bartko at firstname.lastname@example.org. We make every effort to assure that all of our content and documents are fully accessible but we realize that there are software and hardware limitations that may require specific formats. If you need a specific type of format in order to access our content, please let us know by filling out the alternate format form.