MyPUC is the campus web portal that provides access to a variety of services – including course registration – along with links to Blackboard and Degree Works, as well as other campus information and resources.
Step-by-Step Web Registration Instructions
Speak with your academic advisor, then follow these steps to register for classes:
- Go to the Purdue University Calumet web site by clicking on the following url – Purdue Calumet.
- Click on the MyPUC link located in the upper-right-hand corner.
- Enter your User Name and Password, then click Login. For information on obtaining your User Name and/or password, click on the instructional links directly below the login box.
- Click on the Enrollment Services tab.
- Click the Add or Drop Classes link in the Registration Tools box if you already know the CRN’s for the courses you wish to take OR Click Look Up Classes to search for available courses if you do not have the CRN’s written down.
- Select the approriate term and click Submit.
- In the CRN boxes at the bottom of the screen, enter in the CRN’s for your course selections.
- Once all courses have been entered, click Submit. Students in a 120-credit hour program need to take at least 15 credit hours a semester (or 30 credit hours in a calendar year) to complete a Bachelor’s Degree in four years. Speak with your academic advisor about building an academic plan that leads to on-time graduation.)
- Access your completed schedule with dates, times, and room numbers by clicking on the Detailed Student Schedule link near the bottom of the screen.
- To print, select File and Print or right click the mouse and Print. Use GoPrint to complete the printing process.
Use Degree Work to check your progress toward completing your degree. Review your program requirements with your academic advisor to stay on track for graduation!
Please note that if you have problems accessing the information in this web page or on any posted report, please contact the Office of the Registrar at (219) 989-2210.