MyPUC is the campus web portal currently available to student users. Students may access all of their student information and tools available in PC Star through this web portal. MyPUC offers improved web access to PC Star with links to Blackboard adn Degree Works, as well as other campus information resources, targeted content, and collaboration through online groups.
Over time, new services and features will be added to myPUC to gradually build more user-friendly and unique portal information relevant for campus users.
Go to the following url by clicking on the following url of MyPUC or look for MyPUC on the University web site and learn how to login and access your portal.
Talk with your academic advisor, then follow these steps listed below:
- Go to the Purdue University Calumet web site at the following url by clicking on the following url of Purdue Calumet.
- ‘Click’ on the MyPUC link located in the upper-right-hand corner.
- Enter your User Name and Password, then ‘Click’ Login link. For information on obtaining your User Name and/or password, click on the instructional links directly below the login box.
- ‘Click’ on Enrollment Services tab.
- ‘Click’ Access your personal student records link in the PCSTAR Main Menu box.
- ‘Click’ on Student Services and Financial Aid link.
- At the Student Services and Financial Aid screen, ‘Click’ Registration link.
- At theRegistration screen, ‘Click’ Look Up Classes link. Note: All returning students ‘click’ alternate PIN link to view the number for use in Step 10.
- At the Select Term Screen, ‘Click’ the down arrow in the Search by Term drop down box, and select the term and ‘Click’ Submit.
- While searching for your courses, make a note of the day and time you are selecting to avoid a time conflict.
- After selecting your first class, you will be prompted to enter your Alternate PIN; if you are a new student, contact your advisor for your PIN. Returning Students can view the Alternate Pin at the Registration screen. Then, follow the instructions listed below:
- At the Look Up Classes screen, select the Subject and Course Number, then ‘Click’ Class Search.
- ‘Click’ the Select Box next to the course you choose, then ‘Click’ Add to Worksheet. To continue adding classes to your worksheet, ‘Click’ on Class Search and repeat steps 11 and 12.
- Once you have added all of your course selections to the worksheet, ‘Click’ Submit Changes.
- If you have any registration errors, refer to the on line help; if no errors, you can view your schedule or your fees. To view your schedule or your summary of fees, ‘Click’ on the Student Detail Schedule line located at the bottom of the Current Schedule page.
- Payment Option – Pay in FULL using VISA, MASTERCARD, Discover, Web-Check orto establish a monthly payment plan using NBS/FACTS, select Payment Options.
- If you expect to graduate at the end to the semester for which you just registered, ‘Click’ Graduation Notification. This will display your degree information.
- Complete your Registration process by ‘Clicking’ EXIT in PC STAR and closing your browser session.
Please note that if you have problems accessing the information in this web page or on any posted report, please contact the Office of the Registrar at (219) 989-2210.