Course Fees, Technology Fees and Student Service Fees will be refunded for withdrawal under any one of the following conditions:
Fall 2013 Semester Refunds
- Last day to drop at 100%, 8/16/2013
- Last day to drop at 80%, 8/19/13 – 8/23/13
- Last day to drop at 60%, 8/26/13 – 8/30/13
- Last day to drop at 40%, 9/3/13 – 9/9/13
- Last day to drop at 20%, 9/10/13- 9/16/13
- After the fourth week of classes, No Refund
Note: The Refund Schedule above is for full term classes only and does not apply to classes that are workshops or off-calendar. If you are registered for a workshop or off-calendar course, contact the office of the Registrar for the Refund Schedule.
What You Should Know About Refunds
- To be eligible for a refund, you must withdraw within the refund period (see schedule above). To officially withdraw from classes, students must submit an Add/Drop card to the Office of the Registrar, located in the Enrollment Services Center (Lawshe Hall, Room 130).
- Last day to drop Fall 2013 courses is Friday, November 8, 2013 at 4:30PM
Note: By not attending classes you have not officially withdrawn from your classes at Purdue University Calumet. You must follow the withdrawal procedure outlined above to be officially withdrawn from a course. Failure to do so could result in getting a failing grade in the class.
Financial Aid Refunds
Financial Aid will be posted to students’ accounts beginning August 14, 2013 and refunds will be issued beginning August 14, 2013. Students with refundable financial aid greater than the total amount due on their bill will be issued a refund via the mail (check) or ACH (E-Refunding*). Awards are reviewed and adjusted (+/-) as needed as shown below. Should there be a change in your enrollment, cost of attendance, or other eligibility factors, including your Satisfactory Academic Progress status, your financial aid awards will be revised and any refund issued to you that you may not be eligible to receive must then be returned to the University.
End of first week of classes (end of 80% refund period)
All aid reviewed base on your enrollment at that point in time.
End of 4th week of classes (end of all refund periods)
Eligibility for state aid (Frank O’Bannon Award, Twenty-first Century Scholar Award) awards are reviewed based on your enrollment at that point in time
* To create your ACH payment profile for E- refunding go to PCSTAR, Payment Options, On-Line Payment System, and then click the Create a Refund Profile tab under Quick View. Click Payment Profile and follow instructions provided. (A reference document for creating your ACH payment profile for E-refunding is available at Financial Aid.
Return of Financial Aid (Title IV) Funds
If you are the recipient of financial aid (Title IV) funds and withdraw from all of your classes prior to October 25 for the Fall 2013 semester, the institution is required to determine the amount of unearned financial aid funds that must be returned to the Title IV program(s). Depending on the amount of financial aid disbursed to you or into your account, you may be liable for a portion of the amount of unearned financial aid that must be returned to the Title IV program(s). To fully withdraw from the university, you can initiate the withdrawal process by contacting the Office of the Registrar at (219) 989-2181 or by visiting the Enrollment Services Center located in Lawshe Hall, Room 130.
Please note that if you have problems accessing the information in this web page or on any posted report, please contact Associate Registrar for Data Research Diane Bartko at email@example.com