The Office of the Registrar would like you bookmark these important deadlines and share this information with your staff and students.
- Official Transcripts will be updated by Monday, May 20th—Students can submit requests. Grades posted at Lafayette on student’s transcript.
- May 30th – Student Academic Standing for Spring 2013 will not be updated for Spring until this day.
- May 31 – Spring Degrees will be posted at West Lafayette.
- May 31 – Summer payment is due no later than 4:00 pm. Contact is: Kevin Popa.
- Cancellation for non-payment of Summer classes will occur the evening of May 31st.
- June 3 – Spring 2013 Degrees posted to the student’s transcript. Students can begin requesting official transcripts which will include their degrees.
- June 11 – Diplomas will be ready for pick-up in ESC Room 130
- June 14 – Admission deadline for non-degree seeking students.
Phone lines for Enrollment Services are listed below (area code of 219)
- Admission – 989-2213
- Registration – 989-2210
- Financial Aid – 989-2301 or 2302
- Student Accounts – 989-2560
Attention Spring 2013 Graduates
Diplomas will be available for pickup beginning Tuesday, June 11, 2013 through Friday, July 12, 2013 in the Enrollment Services Center, Lawshe Hall 130, during our normal business hours. Any diplomas not picked up by the deadline will be shipped via UPS to the home address that we have on file for you by July19th, unless you have given us an alternate address.
For information or assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office in the Enrollment Services Center in Lawshe Hall, Room 130 or by phoning 219-989-2210.
About the Office of the Registrar…
The Office of the Registrar provides students with a wide array of services designed to help on the road to academic success. The office’s staff assists students in activities such as registering for courses, preparing transcripts, completing enrollment verifications, veterans’ services, and coordinating all graduation records and procedures. Please contact us at the following email address by clicking on the following email address of firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with any of our services or offerings listed below. You may access the information by clicking on any of the topics listed below:
- How to Register on the Web
- Advisors (pdf)
- Degree Works
- Electronic Forms
- Establishing Residency
- Enrollment Verifications
- Equivalent and Non-Equivalent Courses
- Facts at a glance
- Family Educational Rights
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Graduation Information
- Historic Enrollment Reports
- How to Report a Change of Address
- Intercampus Transfer Process
- Office of the Registrar Staff
- Personal Directory Information
- Transcripts and Diplomas
- Veterans Affairs
Please note: in order to view some of these forms, you may need to download and install free document viewer plugins. You will find the links to those plugins in the navigation on the right of each page on this site.
Please note that if you have problems accessing the information in this web page or on any posted report, please contact Associate Registrar for Data Research Diane Bartko at email@example.com. We make every effort to assure that all of our content and documents are fully accessible but we realize that there are software and hardware limitations that may require specific formats. If you need a specific type of format in order to access our content, please let us know by filling out the alternate format form.