The Office of the Registrar provides students with a wide array of services designed to help on the road to academic success. The office’s staff assists students in activities such as registering for courses, preparing transcripts, completing enrollment verifications, and coordinating all graduation records and procedures. Please contact us at (219) 989-2210 if you need assistance with any of our services or offerings listed below.
Office of Registrar Services and Information
You may access information by clicking on any of the topics listed below:
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- 2014 Schedule of Classes (informational booklet)
- How to Register on the Web
- Registraton Calendar (Academic Calendar)
- Degree Works
- Electronic Forms
- Establishing Residency
- Enrollment Verifications
- Equivalent and Non-Equivalent Courses
- Facts at a glance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Graduation Information
- Historic Enrollment Reports
- How to Report a Change of Address
- Intercampus Transfer Process
- Office of the Registrar Staff
- Personal Directory Information
- Transcripts and Diplomas
Enrollment Services Center (Lawshe 130) Hours
Registration, Admissions, and Financial Aid Hours:
Monday, Thursday and Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
Students Accounts Hours:
Monday, Thursday, and Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tuesday and Wednedsay 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
These hours will continue through the Spring 2015 semester.
Phone Numbers for Enrollment Services Center
- Admission – (219) 989-2213
- Registration – (219) 989-2210
- Financial Aid – (219) 989-2301 or 2302
- Student Accounts – (219) 989-2560
- Fax: (219) 989-2771
- Spring Semester runs Monday, January 12, through Saturday, May 9, 2015.
- Spring Final Exams are Monday, May 4, through Saturday, May 9, 2015.
- Last day to purchase cap and gown for Spring Commencement – Tuesday, April 28, 2015
- Spring Commencement Exercises – Friday, May 8, at 6:00 pm (Colleges of Liberal Arts & Social Science and Education), Saturday, May 9, at 11:00 am (Colleges of Business and Technology) and 3:00 pm (Colleges of Engineering, Mathematics & Science and Nursing) in the Fitness and Recreation Center.
- Spring 2015 Grades are due Wednesday, May 13, at 12:00 noon.
- Maymester Classes begin Monday, May 18, 2015
If you have any questions please contact Cheryl Arroyo (219) 989-2977 or Roberta Allan (219) 989-2157
Attention Spring 2015 Graduates!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you haven’t already done so, please complete the Graduation Survey by clicking on the following link. This survey tells us how you would like your name printed on your diploma. Graduation Survey link
LAST DAY TO PURCHARE YOUR CAP and GOWN: In order to participate in the commencement exercises, you must purchase your cap and gown from the Calumet Campus Shop (bookstore) by Tuesday, April 28th. Be sure to sign the log at the bookstore when you purchase your cap and gown, as the commencement participation list is generated from the information on this log. Retain your receipt, as you will need it when you pick up your guest tickets for the ceremony.
LAST DAY TO PICK UP GUEST TICKETS: Any tickets that are now remaining will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis beginning at 7:30 a.m. on Friday, May 1st in the Enrollment Services Center.
Candidates or Guests Needing Special Assistance. In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), any candidate or guest who might require special accommodations in order to participate in or attend the commencement ceremony should call the Graduation Coordinator at (219) 989-2210 or email Stephan.Piggee@purduecal.edu no later than Friday, May 1st, to make appropriate arrangements. All specially seated guests must have an admission ticket, supplied by the candidate, to enter the Fitness and Recreation Center.
Purdue University Calumet has continued the successful campaign, “Congrats for Grads” where graduates, families, friends, faculty and staff are provided an opportunity to place a “thank you” message in the May commencement program which will serve as a treasured keepsake. You can place your order through the Congrats for Grads link or visit the table at the Graduation Expo.
Commencement Flowers provides Purdue Calumet graduates and guests with the opportunity to pre-order flowers online at CommencementFlowers.com. Purchase and reserve orders ahead of time and have them available for pick-up at their location at Commencement.
Calumet Campus Shop hours on Friday, May 8, are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm and 7:00 to 8:30 pm, and on Saturday, May 9, the hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. This would be the perfect time to bring in family and/or friends to pick out your Alumni gear, special gift items, and diploma frames.
For information or assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office in the Enrollment Services Center in Lawshe Hall, Room 130 or by phoning 219-989-2210.