The Office of the Registrar provides students with a wide array of services designed to help them succeed academically. Our staff assist students with registering for courses, completing enrollment verifications, providing the degree audit program – Degree Works, printing transcripts, coordinating graduation records and procedures, and much more. Please contact us at (219) 989-2210 if you need assistance with any of our services.
- Fall 2015 Registration is currently ongoing
- Summer Grades are due on Wednesday, August 12, 2015, by 12:00 noon
- Last Day for 100% refund for Fall classes is Friday, August 21st, at 4:30 pm
- Fall Semester Classes run Monday, August 24, through Saturday, December 19, 2015
- Student Convocation is Thursday, August 27, from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm in Founder’s Plaza
- Labor Day (No classes/ Campus closed) Monday, September 7