The Office of the Registrar provides students with a wide array of services designed to help on the road to academic success. The office’s staff assists students in activities such as registering for courses, preparing transcripts, completing enrollment verifications, veterans’ services, and coordinating all graduation records and procedures. Please contact us at (219) 989-2210 if you need assistance with any of our services or offerings listed below.
Office of Registrar Services and Information
You may access information by clicking on any of the topics listed below:
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- 2014 Schedule of Classes (informational booklet)
- How to Register on the Web
- Registraton Calendar (Academic Calendar)
- Degree Works
- Electronic Forms
- Establishing Residency
- Enrollment Verifications
- Equivalent and Non-Equivalent Courses
- Facts at a glance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Graduation Information
- Historic Enrollment Reports
- How to Report a Change of Address
- Intercampus Transfer Process
- Office of the Registrar Staff
- Personal Directory Information
- Transcripts and Diplomas
Enrollment Services Center (Lawshe 130) Hours
Registration, Admissions, and Financial Aid Hours:
Monday, Thursday and Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
Students Accounts Hours:
Monday, Thursday, and Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tuesday and Wednedsay 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
These hours will continue through the Fall 2014 semester.
Phone Numbers for Enrollment Services Center
- Admission – (219) 989-2213
- Registration – (219) 989-2210
- Financial Aid – (219) 989-2301 or 2302
- Student Accounts – (219) 989-2560
- Fax: (219) 989-2771
- Spring Semester Late Registration – Monday, January 12, through Friday, January 16, 2015.
- Spring Semester runs Monday, January 12, through Saturday, May 9, 2015.
- Spring Final Exams are Monday, May 4, through Saturday, May 9, 2015.
- Payment Deadline for Spring 2015 is Friday, January 16, by 4:00 pm.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday – Monday, January 19 – CAMPUS CLOSED / NO CLASSES.
- Spring Break Week – Monday, March 9, to Saturday, March 14, 2015.
- Spring Commencement Exercises – Friday, May 8, at 6:00 pm, Saturday, May 9, at 11:00 am and 3:00 pm in the Fitness and Recreation Center.
If you have any questions please contact Cheryl Arroyo (219) 989-2977 or Roberta Allan (219) 989-2157
Attention Fall 2014 Graduates
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you haven’t already done so, please complete the Graduation Survey by clicking on the following link. This survey tells us how you would like your name printed on your diploma. Graduation Survey link
Diplomas will be available for distribution beginning Thursday, January 22, 2015 thru Friday, February 20, 2015 in the Enrollment Services Center, Lawshe Hall 130, during our normal business hours. Any diplomas not picked up by the deadline will be shipped via USPS to the home address that we have on file for you by March 2nd, unless you have given us an alternate address.
For information or assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office in the Enrollment Services Center in Lawshe Hall, Room 130 or by phoning 219-989-2210.