The Office of the Registrar provides students with a wide array of services designed to help on the road to academic success. The office’s staff assists students in activities such as registering for courses, preparing transcripts, completing enrollment verifications, and coordinating all graduation records and procedures. Please contact us at (219) 989-2210 if you need assistance with any of our services or offerings listed below.
Office of Registrar Services and Information
You may access information by clicking on any of the topics listed below:
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- 2014 Schedule of Classes (informational booklet)
- How to Register on the Web
- Registraton Calendar (Academic Calendar)
- Degree Works
- Electronic Forms
- Establishing Residency
- Enrollment Verifications
- Equivalent and Non-Equivalent Courses
- Facts at a glance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Graduation Information
- Historic Enrollment Reports
- How to Report a Change of Address
- Intercampus Transfer Process
- Office of the Registrar Staff
- Personal Directory Information
- Transcripts and Diplomas
Enrollment Services Center (Lawshe 130) Hours
Registration, Admissions, and Financial Aid Hours:
Monday, Thursday and Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
Students Accounts Hours:
Monday, Thursday, and Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tuesday and Wednedsay 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
These hours will continue through the Spring 2015 semester.
Phone Numbers for Enrollment Services Center
- Admission – (219) 989-2213
- Registration – (219) 989-2210
- Financial Aid – (219) 989-2301 or 2302
- Student Accounts – (219) 989-2560
- Fax: (219) 989-2771
- Spring 2015 Grades are due Wednesday, May 13, by 12:00 noon.
- Maymester Classes begin Monday, May 18, 2015
- Memorial Day – Campus is closed Monday, May 25, 2015
- 8-week Summer Session begins Monday, June 15, 2015
If you have any questions please contact Cheryl Arroyo (219) 989-2977 or Roberta Allan (219) 989-2157
Attention Spring 2015 Graduates!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Diplomas will be available for distribution beginning Monday, June 15, 2015 thru Friday, July 10, 2015 in the Enrollment Services Center, Lawshe Hall 130, during our normal business hours. Any diplomas not picked up by the deadline will be shipped via USPS to the home address that we have on file for you by July 20th, unless you have given us an alternate address.
Attention Fall 2015 Candidates for Graduation!
If you are planning to graduate, you must notify the Office of the Registrar of your intent to graduate when you are registering for your final course(s) of your degree program. For additional information on how you can declare your intent to graduate, please click on the following link of Graduation Declaration Procedures.
For information or assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office in the Enrollment Services Center in Lawshe Hall, Room 130 or by phoning 219-989-2210.