The Office of the Registrar provides students with a wide array of services designed to help on the road to academic success. The office’s staff assists students in activities such as registering for courses, preparing transcripts, completing enrollment verifications, veterans’ services, and coordinating all graduation records and procedures. Please contact us at (219) 989-2210 if you need assistance with any of our services or offerings listed below.
Office of Registrar Services and Information
You may access information by clicking on any of the topics listed below:
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- 2014 Schedule of Classes (informational booklet)
- How to Register on the Web
- Registraton Calendar (Academic Calendar)
- Degree Works
- Electronic Forms
- Establishing Residency
- Enrollment Verifications
- Equivalent and Non-Equivalent Courses
- Facts at a glance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Graduation Information
- Historic Enrollment Reports
- How to Report a Change of Address
- Intercampus Transfer Process
- Office of the Registrar Staff
- Personal Directory Information
- Transcripts and Diplomas
- Veterans Affairs
Enrollment Services Center (Lawshe 130) Hours
Registration, Admissions, and Financial Aid Hours:
Monday, Thursday and Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
Students Accounts Hours:
Monday, Thursday, and Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tuesday and Wednedsay 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
These hours will continue through the Fall 2014 semester.
Phone Numbers for Enrollment Services Center
- Admission – (219) 989-2213
- Registration – (219) 989-2210
- Financial Aid – (219) 989-2301 or 2302
- Student Accounts – (219) 989-2560
- Fax: (219) 989-2771
- Diploma distribution for Summer 2014 began on September 10 in the Office of the Registrar, Room 130 Lawshe Hall.
- Fall Classes run Monday, August 25, 2014 through December 20, 2014.
- Last day to drop a Fall 2014 course is Friday, November 14, 2014 by 4:30 pm.
- Spring 2015 Priority Registration begins Monday, October 20, 2014. Graduate Students and Seniors can register on Monday, October 20. Juniors can register on Tuesday, October 21. Sophomores can register on Wednesday, October 22. Freshmen can register on Thursday, October 23. All Students on Friday, October 24.
If you have any questions please contact Cheryl Arroyo (219) 989-2977 or Roberta Allan (219) 989-2157
Attention Summer 2014 Graduates
Diploma distribution will begin on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 and continues thru Friday, October 3, 2014 in the Enrollment Services Center, Lawshe Hall Room 130. Any diplomas not picked up by the deadline will be shipped via USPS to the home address that we have on file for you by October 13th, unless you have given us an alternate address.
For information or assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office in the Enrollment Services Center in Lawshe Hall, Room 130 or by phoning 219-989-2210.