The Office of the Registrar provides students with a wide array of services designed to help on the road to academic success. The office’s staff assists students in activities such as registering for courses, preparing transcripts, completing enrollment verifications, veterans’ services, and coordinating all graduation records and procedures. Please contact us at the following email address by clicking on the following email address of firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with any of our services or offerings listed below. You may access the information by clicking on any of the topics listed below:
- Spring 2014 Schedule of Classes (informational booklet)
- How to Register on the Web
- Advisor Major Code List 09-17-2013 (pdf)
- Degree Works
- Electronic Forms
- Establishing Residency
- Enrollment Verifications
- Equivalent and Non-Equivalent Courses
- Facts at a glance
- Family Educational Rights
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Graduation Information
- Historic Enrollment Reports
- How to Report a Change of Address
- Intercampus Transfer Process
- Office of the Registrar Staff
- Personal Directory Information
- Transcripts and Diplomas
- Veterans Affairs
Enrollment Services Center news…
Faculty…please review the Correct and Return Roster information
Phone lines for Enrollment Services are listed below (area code of 219)
- Admission – 989-2213
- Registration – 989-2210
- Financial Aid – 989-2301 or 2302
- Student Accounts – 989-2560
- Fax: 219-989-2771
- FALL 2013 FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE: Monday through Saturday December 9 – 14, 2013.
- To best serve our students we are extending the Spring 2014 Priority Registration period through Friday, December 20th.
- Application deadline for new degree seeking students is Monday, December 23, 2013
Fall 2013 Commencement Ceremony is scheduled at the Hammond Civic Center on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 2:00 pm.
- Payment Deadline is 4:00 pm– January 2, 2014
Attention Summer 2013 Graduates
The Office of the Registrar’s distribution of Summer 2013 diplomas ended. Those diplomas not picked up will be mailed to the current address that we have on file. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Kim Frazier, Graduation Coordinator, Phone: 219-989-2334, Fax: 219-989-2771, email@example.com
Attention Fall 2013 Candidates
If you are planning to graduate in the Fall 2013 semester, please make sure that you connect with your academic advisor or come into the Office of the Registrar located in the Enrollment Services Center in Lawshe Hall, Room 130 to ensure that your name appears on the Fall candidate listing.
For information or assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office in the Enrollment Services Center in Lawshe Hall, Room 130 or by phoning 219-989-2210.
Please note: in order to view some of these forms, you may need to download and install free document viewer plugins. You will find the links to those plugins in the navigation on the right of each page on this site.
Please note that if you have problems accessing the information in this web page or on any posted report, please contact Associate Registrar for Data Research Diane Bartko at firstname.lastname@example.org. We make every effort to assure that all of our content and documents are fully accessible but we realize that there are software and hardware limitations that may require specific formats. If you need a specific type of format in order to access our content, please let us know by filling out the alternate format form.