The Office of the Registrar provides students with a wide array of services designed to help on the road to academic success. The office’s staff assists students in activities such as registering for courses, preparing transcripts, completing enrollment verifications, and coordinating all graduation records and procedures. Please contact us at (219) 989-2210 if you need assistance with any of our services or offerings listed below.
Office of Registrar Services and Information
You may access information by clicking on any of the topics listed below:
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- 2014 Schedule of Classes (informational booklet)
- How to Register on the Web
- Registraton Calendar (Academic Calendar)
- Degree Works
- Electronic Forms
- Establishing Residency
- Enrollment Verifications
- Equivalent and Non-Equivalent Courses
- Facts at a glance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Graduation Information
- Historic Enrollment Reports
- How to Report a Change of Address
- Intercampus Transfer Process
- Office of the Registrar Staff
- Personal Directory Information
- Transcripts and Diplomas
Enrollment Services Center (Lawshe 130) Hours
Registration, Admissions, and Financial Aid Hours:
Monday, Thursday and Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
Students Accounts Hours:
Monday, Thursday, and Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tuesday and Wednedsay 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
These hours will continue through the Spring 2015 semester.
Phone Numbers for Enrollment Services Center
- Admission – (219) 989-2213
- Registration – (219) 989-2210
- Financial Aid – (219) 989-2301 or 2302
- Student Accounts – (219) 989-2560
- Fax: (219) 989-2771
- Spring Semester runs Monday, January 12, through Saturday, May 9, 2015.
- Spring Final Exams are Monday, May 4, through Saturday, May 9, 2015.
- Graduation Expo – Tuesday, April 7, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm AND Wednesday, April 8, noon to 6:00 pm
- Summer and Fall 2015 Priority Registration Begins Monday, March 16, 2015.
- Last Day to Drop Spring 2015 classes – Friday, April 10, 2015 by 4:30 pm
- Spring Commencement Exercises – Friday, May 8, at 6:00 pm (Colleges of Liberal Arts & Social Science and Education), Saturday, May 9, at 11:00 am (Colleges of Business and Technology) and 3:00 pm (Colleges of Engineering, Mathematics & Science and Nursing) in the Fitness and Recreation Center.
If you have any questions please contact Cheryl Arroyo (219) 989-2977 or Roberta Allan (219) 989-2157
Attention Spring 2015 Graduates
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you haven’t already done so, please complete the Graduation Survey by clicking on the following link. This survey tells us how you would like your name printed on your diploma. Graduation Survey link
For information or assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office in the Enrollment Services Center in Lawshe Hall, Room 130 or by phoning 219-989-2210.