1. Urcan Guler, Justus C. Ndukaife, Gururaj V. Naik, A. G. Agwu Nnanna, Alexander V. Kildishev, Vladimir M. Shalaev, Alexandra Boltasseva, “Local Heating with Titanium Nitride Plasmonic Nanoparticles,” 2013, Accepted for publication in the Nano Letters Journal, ID: nl-2013-031743.
2. A.G. Agwu Nnanna, Jinsong Yu, and Ishita Biswas, 2013, “Analyzing the Spatial and Temporal characteristics of Membrane Fouling,” Accepted for publication in the Journal of Water Science and Technology, WST 12-02952.
3. M. Urgun-Demirtas, M. C. Negri, P. S. Gillenwater, A.G. Agwu Nnanna, and J. Yu, 2013, “Meeting World’s Most Stringent Hg Criterion: A pilot-study for the treatment of oil refinery wastewater using an ultrafiltration membrane process,” Journal of Environmental Management, Vol. 117, pp. 65-75.
4. J. C. Ndukaife, A. G. Agwu Nnanna, and H. W. Pinnick, 2013, “Dithizone as a Halochromic Material for Fabricating Evanescent Wave-based Chemical Sensors,” Chemical Sensors, 3: 1, pp. 1-6.
2013 – Peer-Reviewed Conference Proceedings
1. Urcan Guler, Justus C. Ndukaife, Gururaj V. Naik, A. G. Agwu Nnanna, Alexander V. Kildishev, Vladimir M. Shalaev, and Alexandra Boltasseva, “Local heating with titanium nitride nanoparticles,” CLEO 2013, June 9 – 14th 2013, San Jose, CA.