1. Ashley Snyder (Coordinator) “Grand Calumet River Area of Concern ½ Day Seminar,” Indiana Department of Environmental Management, Northwest Regional Office, November 15, 2013
2. Jennifer Miller, “Indiana Harbor and Canal Confined Disposal Facility and Navigational Dredging,” Chief, Environmental Engineering Team, Chicago District U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Chicago District, November 5, 2013
3. “Energy Efficiency Innovation Seminar: Municipal Water Infrastructure and Water Technologies” – German American Chamber of Commerce, October 29, 2013
4. D. Scott Ireland, “Grand Calumet River – Status of Sediment Remediation Projects: Past, Present & FUTURE,” Special Assistant to the Senior Advisor (Great Lakes), U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Great Lakes National Program Office, September 24th, 2013, Purdue University Water Institute – Calumet Campus
5. 2013 World Water Day, Keynote Address – “First Steps in Water Supply Planning – Indiana SB 132,” Jack Wittman, National Director of GeoSciences, Layne Christensen Company, March 22nd, 2013
6. “Finite Element Modeling of Passive Friction Dampers,” Andrei Ionut Stefancu, Visiting Fulbright Scholar at University of Southern California, March 4th 2013.
7. “Particulate Air Pollution: Particulate air pollution: Sources, Impact to human health and environment, Control,” Mansur Amonov, Visiting Fulbright Scholar at University of Wisconsin, Madison, February 20-22, 2013.
8. “Functional Membrane Materials: Opportunities in Water Treatment,” William Phillip, College of Engineering and Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, The University of Notre Dame, December 11th, Purdue University Calumet, Potter 334, Hammond, IN.
9. “NiSource/ NIPSCO’s water sustainability commitment and NWI Paddling Association,” Dan Plath, Principal – Environmental, Safety, & Sustainability, NiSource, December 4th, 2012, Purdue University Calumet, Potter 334, Hammond, IN.
10. “Environmental sustainability efforts of ArcelorMittal,” Kevin Doyle, Manager, Environmental Affairs, ArcelorMittal, December 6th, Purdue University Calumet, Potter 334, Hammond, IN.
11. Organized the 2012 World Water Day Summit with invited Speakers from UNICEF, USEPA, IDEM
12. “Orthodontic Biomechanics,” Jie Chen, IUPU, Indianapolis, April 6th, 2012.
13. “The Dynamics of Human Reaching – Simplifying Motor Control Strategies,” James Schmiedeler, University of Notre Dame, March 9th 2012.
14. “Fluid Power Systems,” Jose Garcia, Illinois Institute of Technology, February 17th, 2012.
15. “Applications of Novel Analysis Methods Towards Improvements in Energy Efficiency and Storage,” Aaron Wemhoff, Villanova University, December 14th, 2011.
16. “Membrane Technology: Bacteria and virus removal, and the development of new membrane materials,” John Hopkins University, December 1st, 2011.
17. “The development of sustainable catalytic processes for removing oxyanions from drinking water,” University of Illinois Urbana Champagne, November 11th, 2011.
18. “Chemicals of Emerging Concern (CECs): A discussion of the technologies used for the removal of CECs and monitoring strategies to assess treatment efficacy,” Colorado Sch. of Mines, Oct. 25th, 2011.
19. Optoelectric Micro/Nano Particle and Droplet Manipulation, Steve Wereley, Purdue University, September 20th, 2011.