Filelocker allows faculty, staff, and students a convenient, secure way to share files with other people, both on and off campus.
Instructions on how to use Filelocker site on the ITaP Page (IT at Purdue)
2. Enter your Purdue Career Account Login and Password. Click the Login button.
3. Click the Upload button.
4. Enter an expiration date and any notes. Click the Browse and Upload button.
5. Locate the file you wish to share on your PC.
6. Highlight the file and click the Open Button.
7. A yellow bar will show, indicating that your file is being uploaded and scanned for viruses.
8. Once uploaded, click on the drop down menu for the file.
9. Click on the Share This File button.
10. Enter the User ID of the person(s) you wish to share the file with.
11. Click Share. You may add any other Users you wish to share the file with.
12. Make sure that the User Name(s) shows up in the Users sharing this file box.