- Percentage totals in some tables will not sum to 100 due to rounding. For the same reason, values in some columns or rows may not exactly match the printed sum values.
- The most current data are reported to the extent possible. Because of timing differences in the availability of data, the reported times vary. For example the reported budget and expenditure information based on Fiscal Year data for 2009-2010 is July 1, 2009, through June 30, 2010. The Academic Year consists of the summer, fall, and spring terms, e.g., the 2009-10 Academic Year includes the summer session 2009, the fall semester 2009-10, and the spring semester 2009-10.
- The fall semester student and teaching activity information used for official reporting purposes is based on a “snapshot” of the data on a specific day, which is normally at the beginning of the second week of classes. Similarly, a “snapshot” file (the Workforce File) is used to prepare the faculty and staff information.
- Student Credit Hours in Fast Facts on page 1 are reported based on the Summer, Fall and Spring official enrollment reports from the Office of the Registrar.
- Percentage of first generation in college is based on the response set gathered from the following question on the Undergraduate Application for Admission: “Have either of your parents graduated with a 4-year (bachelor’s degree from a college?” International student applications do not have this question.
- On the Faculty and Staff Headcount pages pertaining to race/ethnicity, the international staff are included within the race/ethnicity categories. On the Student Headcount pages pertaining to race/ethnicity, the international students are counted and reported separately from the race/ethnicity categories.
- In some instances, it has been found that more valid and reliable data are available or the methodology for calculating data has been modified and improved. Thus, historical data may not always exactly match the data published in prior Data Digests.
- The counts on pages pertaining to Faculty and Staff exclude unfilled positions
- Estimated Cost of Attendance is calculated based on a student living at home with parents.
Source: Office of Institutional Research and Assessment