- available 24/7 via remote access
- are subject-specialists and offer Information Technology classes
- provide research assistance by appointment
- offer one-on-one reference assistance on a walk-in basis
Available Computers & Conveniences
- over 100 personal computers for student use (some are Mac)
- several new group study rooms
- soft seating for socializing
- The University Library has access to over 90 online databases and electronic journal collections.
- Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery service to students and faculty for items that we do not own.
- (PRIMO) a federated searching service that will search all of our collections at one time.
Number of books, serial backfiles and government documents (Electronic books included in total): 287,564
Current serial subscriptions (periodicals, newspapers and government documents): 6,688
Microform Units: 801,558
Video and audio units: 1,424