Paying Your Bill
Students may access their bill on-line (E-Bill) via the Payment Options Menu in PCSTAR. Select On-Line Payment System, then E-Bills.
Click for a visual interpretation of the student bill (PDF) along with some FAQ’s and information about fees (a.k.a. About Your Bill).
Summer 2013 – Payment in full is due by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, May 31, 2013.
Fall 2013 – Payment in full is due by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 1, 2013.
What You Need To Do:
Refer to your Student Schedule/Bill for important information regarding your registration, your term charges and credits, your term balance and the amount due for the term.
- Choose one of the Payment Options listed below and pay the amount due for the term. Note: Payment in full must be received by the due date – not be in transit!
- If you applied for Financial Aid for 2012-13, refer to Important Information for Financial Aid Applicants. If you have not yet applied for financial aid for 2012-13 and still wish to, contact the Office of Financial Aid and Student Accounts at (219) 989-2301.
On-Line (Accessed through the Payment Options Menu on PCSTAR)
- Option 1: Pay your tuition and fees in full using Webcheck, Visa, Master Card or Discover (On-line Payment System Option).
- Option 2: Establish a monthly tuition payment plan using NBS/FACTS* (FACTS Installment Payment Plan Option).
In Person (Acceptable payment methods are: Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- At the Student Accounts teller window in LAWSHE 130
- At the Business Office – Student Affairs located in the Schneider Building, Room G095 – use the Osborn Avenue side entrance, door W8.
- In the payment drop box located inside the Enrollment Services Center, LAWSHE 130. (Place in an envelope and seal!)
- In the exterior payment drop box located on the northwest corner of Lawshe Hall near Visitor Parking. (Place in an envelope and seal!)
By Phone at 219-989-2560
- Acceptable payment methods are: Visa, MasterCard, Discover.
By U.S. Mail (Personal Check or Money Order)
- Make the check/money order payable to Purdue University Calumet for the full amount due. Include the PUID number of the student. Check payments may be converted to an ACH debit transaction.
- Mail Payment to: Office of Financial Aid and Student Accounts, Purdue University Calumet, 2200-169th Street, Hammond, IN 46323
NBS/FACTS* Payment Plan Information
*NBS/FACTS is an interest-free tuition payment plan that provides you with a low-cost option for budgeting tuition and other educational expenses.
Note: Adjustments to the NBS/FACTS payment plan are the responsibility of the student. Notification of any changes must be received by the Office of Financial Aid and Student Accounts at least 10 business days prior to the next scheduled NBS/FACTS payment date.