- Submit one of the following to the Office of Financial Aid and Student Accounts if you have already registered with Selective Service:
- A copy of your selective service registration card
- A print out of the selective service registration confirmation page (obtained online at http://www.sss.gov)
- Provide the Member 4 copy of your DD214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”)
- Register for the Selective Service at http://www.sss.gov and then print out and submit your confirmation page to the Office of Financial Aid and Student Accounts if you have not registered and are required to register.
- Complete the Selective Service Information Form (pdf) if you cannot provide the above documentation.
Important: Remember to include your PUID and name on all documentation submitted to the Office of Financial Aid and Student Accounts at Purdue University Calumet.