Eligibility for Financial Aid
To qualify for financial aid you must:
- Be admitted to a degree-seeking program
- Apply for admissions [Opens in New Window] to Purdue Calumet.
- Complete ALL requirements
- Check PCSTAR [Opens in New Window] for any required information
- Enroll at Least Half-time Each Semester
- 6-8 credit hours is half-time enrollment for an undergraduate student
- 4-5 credit hours is half-time enrollment for a graduate student
- Audit and test-out or placement credits do not count toward enrollment requirements
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Federal financial aid eligibility requires that all students maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (PDF).
NOTE: You are not eligible to receive financial aid if you have been academically dismissed from Purdue Calumet.